Friday, October 10, 2008

25 Days Away

It's been about a week since I last posted anything, but my, have things heated up in this presidential election.

Since the VP debate and the second presidential debate, the rhetoric and mud have started blocking the view of subjects at hand. The economy? Who cares. Iraq and Afghanistan? Who cares. According to the campaigns, let's talk about Obama's link to William Ayers or McCain's link to the '87 savings and loan scandal.

Point is, let's get back on point, people. I understand election year smoke needs to be blown, but what happened to the issues at hand?

I'm currently on a flight from Florida back to Texas for the extended weekend, so this finally gives me time to write a post. But, there's more to discuss with 25 days left till electing our new president. Let's get back on point.

ER



Politology by Paco

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

FFC said...

I am so with you on the mud-slinging. I don't care for it.
I want someone with a good plan of action...not a tattle-tale.